As regards complaints of goods purchased by Consumers in the online store operated by GAIA spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Al. 1000-lecia Państwa Polskiego 6, 15-111 Białystok (the Seller), the following complaint procedure applies:
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver goods free from defects. The Seller is liable to the buyer if the item sold has a legal or physical defect (warranty). Prior to being shipped to the Client, goods are checked for any damage of the packaging.
2. The Seller does not provide a guarantee for the goods sold.
3. The Seller is not a participant in the code of good practice referred to in Art. 2. 5 of the Act of 23 August 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices.
4. Complaints may also be submitted by post to the address indicated above. The complaint letter must be accompanied by a completed complaint form, available below.
5. In parallel with submitting a complaint it is required to send the purchased goods to the address of the Seller indicated above. The shipment should be delivered so as to secure the items shipped in line with the rules described in subparagraphs h) and i). The Seller does not accept COD shipments. For justified complaints, the costs of replacement and repair of the item shall be borne by the Seller.
6. The Seller shall respond to the complaint within 14 days of receiving the shipment with the goods under complaint. The reply shall be sent to the address indicated in the complaint form. If, as a result of the complaint, the Seller makes a refund for the goods purchased, money transfer or postal transfer shall be sent in line with the information indicated in the complaint form.
7. If the complaint turns out to be justified, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer for the justified cost of shipping the product under complaint. The Seller is obliged to accept a defective item from the buyer if exchanging the item for another free from defects or withdrawing from the agreement.
8. The returned product, previously purchased from the Seller, should be:
2. clean and odourless
3. complete (insets, tags, push-ups)
4. packed in padded cardboard box to secure the product and its packaging
9. The returned product should be accompanied by:
1. the original receipt or invoice (proof of purchase at the Seller)